Breakthru Fitness owner Michelle Dozois has been creating cutting-edge Group Fitness programs for health clubs in the Pasadena area for over 15 years. Together with her husband Phil Dozois, they have over 25 years of experience in the health and fitness industry. As a former National and World Aerobic Champion and an award-winning fitness DVD star, Michelle knows firsthand what it takes to bring out the best in others.
Explore the many exciting classes available from Breakthru Fitness:
- Spinning ® – We offer cycling classes to fit everyone from Spinning ® veterans to those wanting to learn the basics of indoor cycling. All classes are taught on state-of- the-art equipment to ensure maximum results.
- Group Fitness – Lift, move, reach and have fun, too! Group Fitness classes are a great way to get your cardio, core, and yoga workouts in a motivating group environment.
- Yoga – A combination of flow, strength and flexibility moves with a focus on proper alignment. These classes will re-energize your body and ground your mind. We lead a variety of yoga practices, from relaxing and playful to those more challenging for the experienced yoga practitioner.
- Mat Pilates – Pilates is one of the best ways to connect to your inner strength while improving your balance, flexibility and core strength. This class fuses the best of mat Pilates and equipment-based Pilates, giving you an extremely effective workout that will create a long and supple body.
- Dance – We have five different class styles to choose from and all of them are a BLAST! We offer a complete cardio workout that mixes strong and simple athletic moves that will help you burn extra calories and re-shape your lower body
Join Breakthru Fitness today and experience what can happen when inspiration meets innovation in a group setting.